- Date of birth: July 26th, 1984
- Location: Wellington, New Zealand
- Email: email@example.com
- Over 9 years of professional experience with PHP. I have worked with large enterprise-level applications (ie: odesk.com). I have much experience with wide range of web-related technologies and tools.
- About 9 years of working with various dbms: MySQL, SQL Server (including t-sql), Oracle (including pl/sql), PostgreSQL. I have significant experience in databases design, queries optimizing.
- PHP (9 years, highly proficient)
- Frameworks: Zend Framework, Symfony, Kohana; Libraries: PHPUnit, simpletest, Smarty, phpmailer, Doctrine, Propel, etc; Social services integration: Facebook, Twitter.
- Client-side web (9 years, highly proficient)
- HTML, CSS, AJAX, JS: jQuery, prototype, ExtJS (extensive knowledge, very deep ExtJS Grid customisations).
- MySQL (9 years, highly proficient): experience in database schemas design and optimizations;
- MS Sql (3 years, intermediate);
- Oracle (1 year, intermediate): designing databases, working with stored objects (triggers, packages, jobs, schedulers), writing pl/sql applications;
- PostgreSQL (1 year, intermediate): designing databases, working with stored objects (triggers, views);
- .NET (~1 year, proficient)
- C# (console applications, winforms, WPF, ASP.NET MVC2), linq2sql, LINQ, ninject, NUnit, Nini, xml, threads.
- Architect, development practices, tools
- Some of XP techniques, TDD, UML, good knowledge of OOP/OOAD paradigm, Design Patterns, Refactoring;
- Mercurial as preferred SCM, 7 years of SVN usage and ~1 year of using GIT.
- Linux: Ubuntu (~2 years of server administration), Gentoo (2 years, fulltime desktop usage), SuSE (~1 year, desktop, server administration), Windows family OS (usage and basic administration skills).
Wialus Solutions Ltd (wialus.co.nz), Senior Software Developer, November 2011 - Present
oDesk Corp. (odesk.com), Developer, September 2010 - Present
- Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework, OAuth, PostgreSQL, svn, git, apache/nginx
- I've been working in a big dedicated team of great developers in a project that thousands of people use every day. I integrated OAuth v1 authorization into existing RESTful API, and helped maintain and develop new API endpoints. I also designed and implemented messaging framework that is used internally to deliver useful messages for the site users. Also I supported all Facebook and Twitter integration related components (registration, stream sharing, etc).
Vostochniy Express Bank, Developer, August 2010 - October 2011
- Technologies: PHP, Kohana, oracle, mercurial, kannel, apache
- I introduced 2 teams of developers into source code management systems. Set up central mercurial repository and taught developers the best practices of working with mercurial;
- I have designed and implemented SMS-related software (send / receive) through SMPP with kannel, oracle (pl/sql), apache and PHP. Currently it works 24/7 with everyday load of about dozens of thousands messages per day;
- I have designed and implemented very specific issue tracking system, that helps to communicate between customers and IT department. It is used everyday by about 200 workers.
Rosneft (rosneft.com), Developer, August 2008 - August 2010
- Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework, .NET (ASP.NET MVC2), SQL Server, ExtJS, svn, mercurial, phpdoctrine
- I've been supporting collaboration system written in legacy ASP.NET. After year I decided to rewrite it using ASP.NET MVC2 (to have maintainable code with predictable behaviour). Designed and implemented it for about 2 months using ASP.NET MVC2 and ExtJS on top of existing SQL Server database. It has been used for about 50 workers.
- I have designed and implemented stocking system (pipelines- and other oil production stuff related) using Zend Framework and SQL Server, with phpdoctrine. It has ~100k items in the database and was continuously increasing.
KnAAPO (knaapo.ru), Developer, August 2006 - August 2008
- Technologies: PHP, mzz, svn, SQL Server
- As the main developer of a small 3 members team has reverse engineered the current stocking system (closed source, ASP.NET and Flash based) and rewrote it using the mzz framework and SQL Server. It has been used daily by several thousands of workers and still being used without any issues.
- 2001 - 2006, Komsomolsk-na-Amure State University.
Engineering degree in Controlling and Informatization of Technical Systems.
Average mark 4.91 (of 5.0).
- 2004 - 2007, Komsomolsk-na-Amure State University.
Specialist degree in Financial Management.
Average mark 4.80 (of 5.0).